Since I AM in the mood for THE KILLERS in all their stupendous fashion, I went through some old archives and youtube videos and found THIS!!
woah, these videos were from way back then...when The Killers weren't "huge" and celebrated yet and was signed by a UK record label instead of an American one. Because they were rejected by American companies and labels - *hah! I bet you regret that action now!* no offense but American audiences and listeners don't really know how to appreciate MUSIC as well as the British!
So anyways....i was looking through some old videos and I came across these two!
brought back so many memories of me as a 15 year old teen watching this vid for the first time and I remember so clearly falling "head over feet" in love with these songs almost instantly! It was so unknown and nobody ever considered them to be "famous" or to have a breakout album at that time. These videos are their FIRST ever music vids to be shot and filmed before the "newer version" = Americanized ones came out after a year later!!
I personally LOVE these because it just reminds me of their original roots and their gigantic leap to where they are NOW! they made so much progress and changes to their look or style that this brought me back to when "they were younger" and fresh faces in the music industry trying so hard to be who they are at this moment. It's so raw and inspiring...
(they look sooo different!) - enjoy reminiscing of the times *when The Killers were :thought to be English boys in an English band* hehe. guess not... (that was my misconception because they sounded so British) XD - I'm in a very nostalgic mood now - where did the time go??
"I've got soul but I'm not a Soldier!" - *my friend has tht lyric tattooed on his back! (classic)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment