Wednesday, February 4, 2009

She and Him - V day style


V-day mood…


Well, since its nearing Valentine’s Day and my room is decorated with tons of hearts…(don’t ask me why) I just love hearts and dark passion red ok… XD

This isn’t going to be a soppy mushy post but keeping in tune with the love in the air, I thought this song was appropriate in so many ways!


Sang by She and Him – “You really got a hold on me”


Such a sweet and soothing song makes you feel like being “in love”, unless you are a desperate single, then I recommend you don’t listen to this song to avoid further gloom or uneasiness. Hehe.


Btw, the lead singer for this two piece *husband and wife* band is Zooey Deschanel a.k.a the girl from YES MAN. Adore her style, kookiness and right now her exquisite voice!

Have a wonderful love filled day today! *smile*


Love, Addie

No comments: