Well I met you at the blood bank
We were looking at the bags
Wondering if any of the colors
Matched any of the names we knew on the tags
You said see look it that's yours
Stacked on top with your brothers
See how they resemble one anothers?
Even in their plastic little covers
And I said I know it well
- Bon Iver "Blood Bank"
No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
"Only love is all maroon
Lapping lakes like leary loons
Leaving rope burns --
Reddish ruse."
Monday, February 16, 2009
...love is all maroon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
COMMENT...!
owh btw... been dreaming big these few days...
http://zookinc.blogspot.com/
ITs been > 10 days....
FIRST COMMENT ON YER NEW BLOG? WHEEEEE...!
toodles and take care...
Owh and I heard.. too bad your ang pau money you received were in MYR...
Post a Comment