If there were signs of love scattered across the sky,
It would be the glow of stars thrown among the galaxies,
It would be the comet speeding towards the infinite space,
The lost letters of hope floating defying gravity,
Forever as the bell rings our chorus,
The birds spread their wings at the signal of dawn,
The clouds part ways and let the rays blanket the earth,
With golden streaks on chilly marble floors,
Flowers bloom to soak all miracles life has adorn,
Take my hand – clasp on tight as we run through fields of candles,
And of autumn leaves burning scarlet and of endless tomorrows,
I take a breath of you and winter turns to spring,
All the impossible doesn’t seem to matter when you’re my hummingbird,
Please say those words I long to hear spoken true,
I could shout of your beauty off mountain peaks,
Wrapped in my heart your smile – your pulse beats to its beat.
It would be the glow of stars thrown among the galaxies,
It would be the comet speeding towards the infinite space,
The lost letters of hope floating defying gravity,
Forever as the bell rings our chorus,
The birds spread their wings at the signal of dawn,
The clouds part ways and let the rays blanket the earth,
With golden streaks on chilly marble floors,
Flowers bloom to soak all miracles life has adorn,
Take my hand – clasp on tight as we run through fields of candles,
And of autumn leaves burning scarlet and of endless tomorrows,
I take a breath of you and winter turns to spring,
All the impossible doesn’t seem to matter when you’re my hummingbird,
Please say those words I long to hear spoken true,
I could shout of your beauty off mountain peaks,
Wrapped in my heart your smile – your pulse beats to its beat.
~by: Adeline Tan~

3 comments:
Beautiful imagery. Thank you for sharing.
I found you while doing a search on concert images, and was happy to find a poet :)
I was originally writing you in the hopes that you will let me use this picture of Switchfoot off your old blog...
http://adelinetan.xanga.com/photos/c0d1b183290563
Is this awesome picture something you took? Will you let me use it?
Thanks!
draven at rockstarmindset *dot com
thanks draven!
and I appreciate you writing to me! :) It's nice to meet a fellow poet or someone who appreciates writing! I love taking photos and writing my thoughts for others to hopefully be "inspired" by... ;)
So, I'll be glad to let you use that switchfoot pic off my older blog! No problem.
Your blog is pretty cool too. What do you do? you help musicians and artists which I find very inspiring. thank you for dropping by!
Thanks for the pic :)
My company helps rock bands build their image, fan base, and business. I think the official word is... help and empower rock artists with powerful tools to achieve their dreams. But I like to just say that I love to help people reach for their dreams, and happen to have a lot of experience in the industry. Going into Artist Development was a natural result. But enough about me.
I'll definitely keep in touch. Your a great poet!
Post a Comment