This is so random but I laughed so hard when I watched this video (only if you wanna see rockstars act completely hilariously funny) and was entertained by the fact that both Brandon Flowers of "The Killers" and Ricky from "Kaiser Chiefs" are singing along with a kiddy light-up keyboard the tune, "Take on me". haha. Seriously. my stomach hurts from laughing now...
Just what I needed to break my 4 hour study marathon! :)
bois from Las Vegas here I come!
5 years and counting...that's how long I've been "head over heels" in wonder of this band! still can remember when I was so eager to talk about Mr. Brightside when i was 15 and nobody knew who they were! haha. *i must have sounded annoying and weird then...hehe. especially to my friends who had to listen to me ramble about The Killers all day* XD in form 3. :)
I rest my case...these guys "I would pick to rule the world!".... (love brandon's GPS)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment